HMD Global announced three smartphones this year, but all were mid rangers. Now, looks like HMD Global is planning to launch high-end smartphones as well. Couple of leaks suggest that HMD Global is planning to launch premium Nokia smartphone with high-end specs. This upcoming smartphone is rumored to be called the Nokia 9
According to leaks, Nokia 9 will be first smartphone that will feature “Nokia OZO Audio technology”.
According to Nokia, Ozo Audio technology is:
Built with modern industrial design in mind and requiring only two microphones, OZO Audio is adaptable to virtually any form factor. Whether it’s a smartphone or a camera, OZO Audio is the ideal solution for manufacturers looking to entice new customers with world-class immersive 3D audio.
- Full 3D audio capture with 4 or more microphones
- Spatial 360 audio capture with 3 or more microphones
- Spatial audio capture with only 2 microphones
- Audio focus technology enables accentuating sounds in one direction while reducing ambient sounds and background noise
Besides Audio technology, Nokia 9 is rumored to come with 6 GB of RAM and 64 or 128 GB of internal. Nokia 9 will also sport a 22 MP dual-lens Zeiss camera. Nokia 9 will also come with iris scanner and fingerprint scanner. It will sport a 5.5 inch HD OLED display along with 3800 mAh of battery as well.
Rumored Specifications of Nokia 9:
- 22 MP dual lens zeiss rear camera
- 12 MP front shooter
- 6GB ram
- 5.5 inch HD OLED display
- Iris scanner, fingerprint scanner
- 64 or 128 GB internal
- 3800 mAh battery
- Android 7.1 Nougat
The leaks are plenty and all of them are mouth-watering. Hopefully Nokia will come up with really good devices in the coming months 🙂